Flu vaccine available now – call to make an appointment.
The consult will be bulk billed if you are only seen for the flu vaccine.
If you are not eligible for a free government funded vaccine there will be charge of $10.
People eligible for a free influenza vaccine:
· All children aged six months to less than five years – Victorian government funded
· All Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people aged from six months
· All adults aged ≥65 years
· All people aged ≥six months who have certain medical conditions which increase the risk of influenza disease complications; for example, severe asthma, lung or heart disease, low immunity or diabetes
· Pregnant women (during any stage of pregnancy).